Connect 5 is open to volunteers and staff - It provides participants with skills & competencies that build confidence in having conversations about mental health & wellbeing.
It presents tools to empower others to take proactive steps to build resilience and look after themselves.
By the end of this first ½ day session you will have:-
* Explored the Connect 5 model. This shows how situations impact upon our feelings, thoughts, behaviours and physical responses and how this in turn affects our mental health and wellbeing
* Examined those factors which can help us or hinder us in having positive wellbeing conversations with others
* Used the Connect 5 model to practice conversation skills working in groups and with partners
* Been sign posted to local sources of support
* Been sign posted to other sources of learning including the second session of the Connect 5 programme
To secure your place on this course, please send an email to the following address, including your name, organisation and role, or state if you are a volunteer or private individual.
You will then be signed up. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis so please do email ASAP.
*Contact details will be passed on to the organisation delivering the training*