This is a course provided by St Mungo’s Building Bridges Service.
Aim: To provide volunteers with a clear understanding of their roles in relation to professional boundaries and staying safe
Approach: The session will be both practical and highly interactive using a range of exercises and materials. The trainer believes learning should be non-threatening, enjoyable and challenging of prejudice.
Outcomes: By the end of the day participants will:
* Know how lone working fits into their role
* Purpose of professional boundaries to ensure personal safety
* How to stay safe when community lone working
* How to manage difficult situations using Dynamic Risk Assessment
* Apply their learning to case studies based on real situations
*Contact details will be passed on to the organisation delivering the training*